Wednesday 27 May 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge 16- Monochrome


Last week was my first week entering the Pollycraft Monday Challenge and guess what I won...the whole set of Moodles images.
They are so cute, I received them and printed off some last night and have used one for this weeks challenge which is Monochrome, I chose pink :)
The image has been coloured in very simply using 1 colour in pastels, and to aplly I used my finger (fun but a little messy).
All the papers are printed, flowers from Prima, buttons and ahesive lace from my stash.
If you can find the Moodles here
You will find the challenge here

2 comments:

Sue said...

what a gorgeous card,great choice of colour and i love this image,congrats on being last weeks winner.Thanks for joining us at pollycraft and good luck :)

sue
xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour and so fab to see you using your winnings.
Thanks for joining us and good luck (not that you need it!!) Lol
Emma x