Saturday 23 May 2009

Grungy Emo Girl


I have taken part in a new challenge for me this week, this one is from Pollycraft...this challenge is flowers.
Pollycraft have some fab downloadables and I had to get this one I used on the card (part of the Cherry Kisses range and she is called Attitude (as is the backing paper).
Anyway if you want to take part in the challenge go here
They have a prize too.
I had lots of fun with this one, made it grungy and I have a friend of my oldest daughter who will just love it.

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is fab i love the extra skull looks brill, thanks for joining us this time at Pollycraft hugs pops x

Emma said...

Fantastic card, love your colouring and layout.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck.
Emma x

Minxy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minxy said...

Cool card, love the overall look :O

well done on winning the candy on pollycraft