Sunday 3 May 2009

A pink Tilda and paper flower


I made this card a few days ago and I have altered it from the original.
I haven't been feeling so good the last few days with a bad head cold.
I decided to have a play with my Sizzix Bigz Daisy die and made flowers that (hopefully) resemble a Gerbera (one of my favorite flowers).
I cut the card using the dieand using a mouse mat and an embossing tool I give some texture to the petals to make them more realistic.
Some Gerberas seem to be varigated and some solid colour so I have inked this one.
I have made some more and hope to make some more cards in the next few days.
Papers from K&CO (Sparkly Sweet).
Finished with card candy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your card is fab! lovely flower xx jo xx

Claireabelle said...

It's fabulous June, that flower looks great
x

Joy said...

Hi June, lovely card, fab flower xx