Thursday 28 May 2009

Fathers Day Card...with some recycling



A few years ago I bought a large quantity of old Brooke Bond Tea cards from Ebay, mainly for doing vintage style ATCs, well I used a few but I don;t do ATCs much now so I decided to use them in cards,
I had some doubles so I could stick the cards inside to show the information on the back (the kind of thing my Dad would be interested in).
I love the colour combo of chocolate brown, blue & cream and kept it simple. Blue card run through a Divine Swirl CB embossing folder and then cut with a nestie. Letters from a Brenda Pinnick scrapbook kit from QVC (A Christmas one), corners die cut from Wizard ATC die.
Insert printed using the Bearly Mine Designs designer inserts extreme CD, they are set as sqaures but I reshaped them.
Hopefully he will like it.
The girls have been at Butlins Bognor since Monday with my Nephew, but they come back some time tomorrow (If they can prise Aimee from her favorite climbing things). I can't imagine I will get any more crafting done until next week after I sort through my craft stash as it's time for another clearout.

No comments: