Friday 27 February 2009

Cards for Twins



I have been very slack with blogging lately. What with Kathryn and Aimee being ill and half term holidays and I havent been feeling so great myself. I haven't done too much crafting.
Friends of Kathryn's are 12 years old tomorrow (twin brother and sister)
As usual I struggle with cards for boys, especially at such a difficult age.
Anyway cards have been done quickutz footballs used (a great standby for boys cards must get some more cut soon).
Girls card I have used some fab papers and image from Pink Petticoat, they have some really fab downloads these are taken from the Sweet Sundaes collection (I just love the flourish papers). I have made some more cards using these papers I will try and get them uploaded in the next few days, I just had a look this morning and they have another new collection of papers called sweet flourishes (52 colours with either a white or cream background)so off to buy them soon.
I will post link direct to them.
I've used so many printables lately I need to get some more colour cartridges for the printer.

No comments: