Monday 13 October 2008

A Ruby Anniversary Card



For Mum and Dad. I have again done something totally new to me. I have recently got myself a compass cutter and after some practice have got the hang of it. So I can now make my own circle apeture cards.
I've used my Magic of Christmas CD to make the papers, it's not just for Christmas as you can add your own images and do all sorts of things with them, I've used a some victorian clip art roses from my growing collection of clip art and made backing papers with it, I reduced the opacity to give a softer look (saves ink too...well I'm thinking of the credit crunch lol).
I made the dangling 40 topper using my compass cutter and some mirror card, I thought it looked alittle like a road sign so I have added tiny hearts lol.
Anyway I hope they like it, going to post it today as Thursday is their big day.
Sorry the images arent as clear as they usually are but I wanted to take pictures rather than scan them to get some idea of the effect.

No comments: