Friday 31 October 2008

My first slider card


I spent quite a long time this morning wondering what to do, I settled for a silder card. my first one.

I've lost my crafting mojo and found it hard to do this card, not sure if its quite right, well it works anyway lol.
The colour hasnt come out quite right the embossed card is more of a pink colour, I have tried to tweak it the best I could, thought it looks a bit shabby chic.
Paper is Papermania retro floral flower stickers were free with a magazine sentiment sticker from C&C.
I think I have spent far too much time on my own this week, with the girls away and Robert out during the day I have a lot more time on my own.

Anyway the girls are back tomorrow, the sweets are ready in a bowl for the trick or treaters tonight, I've done a few creepy die cuts to decorate the door and window with and I have found the halloween scary sounds CD.
PS I have also added my you tube videos to my blog one of Robert mucking about on his bass and one of Aimee singing, I am hoping to get Kathryn doing a turn but shes shy lol

3 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

It's a lovely card June!! Well done on your first 'slider'...I'm sure they'll be more!! ^.^

Sam said...

Great card, I've never tried a slider card......I'll add that to my never ending list of to do's.

Lesley said...

Looks fab June, well done xx