Saturday 30 October 2010

Baby Cards




One of the Mum's Aimee and I walk to school with, had a baby girl last month, Aaiya (Rhymes like Hiya) had such an unusual name I just had to include it on out card, another Mum asked me to make her a card as well. Aaiya has a big brother and I did not want to leave him out, the idea for a Big Brother card came from when Aimee was born my Mum got her a Big Sister T shirt.
I made the baby cards the day before my Sundae of Seasons Cd arrived so I used bits and pieces from my stash (including the dreaded peel off which I really don't like using much) the Big Brother cards have been made using Sundae of Seasons and Not for Girls CDs (I just love the Coool Tweets).
So here they are, four cards in one go, I promise I will blog again very soon.

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

wouah, top, biz

Unknown said...

Innovative work! why not you try to make Plastic vip cards i am sure you will make it as good as it is.