Saturday 8 May 2010

What to do on a rainy May day




We woke up this morning and the weather is grotty, not what we want for this time of year, gray sky and rain, I hope the volcano ash has nothing to do with it!
I had printed quite a few pages from All Around and Everywhere from Polkadoodles (quelle suprise!).
Here are my first 3 cards, I couldn't resist using googly eyes on the birds, I have one more of mine to scan, it's drying and also one Aimee did.
I have used promarkers to edge some of the cards, and just finished them with card candy as they go so well with the colours on this CD. A little sparkle has been added to 2 of them using stickles. The top row of bunting on the cupcake card has been mounted on foam squares to give some dimension,

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

trop chou, ces couleurs pastelles sont super belles