Thursday 25 March 2010

A card for Dad


It's my Dad's birthday next week, I was going to do the usual nautical theme (My Dad sails) but couldnt find anything that grabbed me.
This week I received my paper boutique CD from Polkadoodles and decided to use the Male owl (Mr Twitty). This card also covers this weeks challenge on Polkadoodles challenge blog, thers is a sketch to follow and you had to use blue & brown (a fab colour combination).
I have left the card simple, I would have loved to use some ribbons, flowers or bling but not for my Dad lol
I hope he likes it.
The CD is fab, I only received it yesterday but this is my second card I have made already, just need to put finishing touches to the first one.
To join in with this weeks, challenge go here

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hi there

What a cool card, if your Dad is like mine he will love it.

Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

B x

Polkadoodles said...

fab card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Loveley card, just right for most of our dads. Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles challenge.

Luv Dee xxx

Kerry said...

Fun card, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Fliss said...

A really great card just perfect for a man.
Thanks for joining us again at Polka Doodles this week.
x