Tuesday 31 March 2009

A couple of cards



I still don't have a scanner, did get on Freecycle but it doesn't like XP so for now I am taking pictures with my phone or camera so the quality isn't as good as I would like.
Anyway I have done 2 cards today, took me a while to get into the swing as I haven't made too many cards lately and my mojo has got a little rusty.
I have left off sentiments as I have run out of "any occasion" cards.
I have used SU cardstock for the base of both cards, the blue card I have used my most recent rubber stamp purchase from Funky Kits, designed by Leanne Ellis called daydreamer, coloured with watercolour pens and finished with Sakura stardust pens, I have gone a little OTT with the K&Co grand adhesions (I am waiting for some prima flowers to arrive in the post).
The other card is pink but looks more orange and I have used a Cuddly Buddly Stamp also coloured with pens and matted onto a nestie.

No comments: