Tuesday 16 December 2008

Some Birthday Cards



Had some time to get some scanned, the girls are ready for school.
Used my new Cuttlebug embossing borders on quite a few of my cards.
I have packed a lot of my crafting stuff away as we have the Christmas Tree taking up room and I don;t get a lot of crafting done over Christmas anyway so I just grabbed a few bits and pieces from my stash put them in a bag and just went hell for leather making a batch of cards.
I am waiting for a corner rounder(one of the new pink ones) at the moment which my Mum has ordered from one of her local craft shops, hopefully it will arrive while I am on the Island, in the meantime to get a mat with rounded edges I used my Sizzix Jumbo Scallop Tag die and just cut the scalloped bit off the end and voila a perfectly rounded mat which is an ideal size of an A6 card.

No comments: