Thursday 25 September 2008

My first Pocket



I have joined in with Hel's pocket challenge this week, my first one.
Hel's theme was watches, easy for me as I have the Artistic Stampers Watch stamps from the last workshop at Ally Pally (where I met Hel's who was doing her first workshop).
I've gone blue and stuck a bit of silver on too (I embossed the watch front).
It's a long time since I used my heat gun, it was smelling like burning dust lol
Hopefully I will be joining in with some more challenges as I find them fun and of course challenging...Thanks Hels :)

5 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Oh, thanks for joining in June, lovely to see a new face joining in my challenges...love your Pocket too....fab! Hels xx

For the life of me said...

fab pocket xx

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful pocket love the colour and stamps xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely pocket June :)
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Love your pocket June! I was at that workshop too, and have used one of the stamps in my pocket! xx