Friday 11 April 2008

A Trio of ATCs


I decided I should do some ATCs for my trip to Ally Pally tomorrow. I received a load of stamps today and has a play. Some came from an ebay supplier and some from the USA from a fab company called Viva Las Vegas Stamps. I could spend hours browsing at their site, they have all sorts of themes including famous people (I have a John Lennon Stamp) and even some very naughty ones.
I decided to be a little saucy/cheeky with 3 of them one is titled Never mess with a hormonal woman (see if you can guess which one that is), its just how I feel sometimes, the image I thi makes the woman look like a goddess (which we know we all are).
The otehr too are just a litle cheeky, and no that rubber stamp wasn't modelled on me (I wouldnt want to cause a rubber shortage).
Anyway Im already for tomorrow leaving at 8 looking forward to my workshop with Jennie & Hels and hope to meet some more crafting buddies too.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

they are fab even if they are cheeky lol x

CraftyC said...

Hello June, dont know how I've managed to miss your blog! Love your ATCs and other bits and bobs!
Clairexx

Jo said...

Brilliant!!! They certainly brought a smile to my face :o)

Joana24 said...

they look fab great fun stamps